Clicks and Impressions may have ZERO value….
You have probably heard over and over again that PPC Search Engine Marketing is a great way to get visitors to your site. What’s more important to your bottom line is what they do once they arrive at your website. If that visitor doesn’t call, buy, or submit a contact form once they get to your website, then those clicks hold little value.
We believe in using science, strategy, thoughtful design and optimized keywords to create the most effective PPC marketing campaign from click to conversion which will ultimately save you critical marketing dollars.
Suit the action to the word, the word to the action. – William Shakespeare
While Shakespeare certainly was not a search engine marketing guru, he must have known a thing or two about the importance of keywords. Relevant keywords. Dozens of obvious keywords easily come to mind within seconds when you think of your business right? That’s usually why businesses believe they are qualified to create their own keywords…but there is a fine line between too general and too specific. We know what works and what doesn’t. If a keyword is too general, you will likely get a ton of clicks but most of the clicks may not be from the right audience. On the other hand, keywords that are overly targeted will be more expensive and may not convert well. Relevant Keywords are essential in successful PPC marketing and we use the most relevant keywords as the building blocks of each and every one of your campaigns.
The Big Difference…
How most small businesses approach PPC marketing
- Open a Google Adwords Account.
- Pick a few very expensive, generic words or phrases.
- Geo target to an entire state or broad metro area without really pin pointing specific areas.
- Set it to run equally over 30 days .
- Fail to dedicate the necessary time it takes to create and maintain a successful campaign.
Conclusion: When conversions are low and costs are high, small business owners are not satisfied with their ROI and just assume its because PPC marketing doesn’t work for their business.
PPC Campaign Management by BMG
Account Set up on the three major search engines. (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Campaign Set up
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- Targeted Geo Location Setup
- Ad Copy Creation
- Bidding Setup
- Ad Scheduling Setup
- Selecting and revamping Landing Page
- Implementation of Conversion tracking
- Implementation of all necessary Conversion tracking Codes
- Implementation of Google Analytics Code
PPC campaign maintenance
- Landing Page Optimization
- Work closely with you to create new landing pages
- Ongoing adjustments to ensure the most competitive ad copy
- Ongoing keyword adjustments
- Campaign comparative analysis to achieve the highest possible CTR
- Extensive Reporting, analysis and real-time Campaign Dashboard access.