Ainsley & Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in Harbor East.
- Research, build, launch and optimize digital marketing campaigns including social media, search engine marketing, email, reputation management and content marketing for clients across multiple industries.
- Develop new campaign ideas, as well as optimizing and testing existing strategies.
- Perform social media marketing audits.
- Write copy for blog posts, research decks and presentations, email campaigns and other campaign elements.
- A/B test landing pages, ad creative, copy, forms and other campaign elements to improve results and meet campaigns.
- Complete keyword research and campaign targeting selection processes within Google AdWords/Bing for new campaigns and new business opportunities.
- Conduct competitive research and digital competitive analysis for clients across multiple industries.
- Write, schedule and distribute content in support of online reputation management, public relations and other promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate with brand managers and client liaisons in execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze AdWords, Facebook and other advertising platforms to assess performance of campaigns on a daily and weekly basis.
Create and deliver regular reports for internal team members and clients.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant agency experience.
- Experience planning, implementing and analyzing paid social campaigns from inception to optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing on all popular social networks.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, ideally HubSpot and Pardot.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing measurement and management tools.
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Comfortable in communicating campaign strategies and tactics verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in Google Docs, Excel, Word, and PPT.
- General curiosity and the desire to learn about new issues and industries.
- Enthusiasm for digital media and an overall positive attitude.
What You Can Expect
- We are hardworking, open, honest, and kind. We support each other and our clients, and only work with clients and team members that share our values
- Company-issued laptop (Mac or PC based on preference)
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 16 Paid Company Holidays (the normal ones, plus a few we make up and change each year!)
- Personal development coaching and a training budget
- An employee-led social events committee
- An enthusiastic team to help you grow
- A company that is growing quickly with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible work environment
- Fun, open office environment in Baltimore’s Harbor East neighborhood
Ainsley & Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.