Benefits of hiring a FTE (Full-Time Employee)
- They are dedicated 100% to you, you control all of their work time
- If you’re going to need them more than 800 hours/year – you’ll save money paying them a salary rather than what a contractor would most likely cost.
- They’ll (theoretically) know your business better because that’s their sole place of employment. They’re just there more.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Marketing to an Agency
- Access to the specific skills you need, when you need them.
- A team that has worked together on various projects.
- Broader experience and perspective.
- Fixed-costs – no benefits to be paid, or employee-based risk.
- An outsider’s perspective (not scared to tell the hard truth, rock the boat because of internal politics)
The reason that so many companies outsource a large part, if not all of their marketing function, is this: “You need A LOT of different skills, but you may not need them for very long”
The Skill Sets You’ll Need Throughout the Year:
- Senior-level Strategy
- Media Planner/Buyer
- Graphic Designer
- Back-End Web Developer
- Front-End Web Developer
- Marketing Coordinator
- Video Editor
- SEO Specialist
- Paid Search Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Audio Engineer