The holidays have officially arrived at Ainsley & Co., and everyone is full of cheer and excitement. Several of our desks are adorned with decorations and mini trees (including one Charlie Brown). The weather is colder, the sweaters warmer — and it’s a wonderful time to decorate, be with family, and give back to our community.
Whether your favorite thing is a lit fireplace or the smell of freshly baked cookies, there is always something that reminds us why the holidays are so enjoyable.
We asked the Ainsley & Co. team, “What’s your favorite thing about the holidays?” Here are some responses:
- Cason: How everyone acts a little nicer! Change in red kettles, doors held open, holiday wishes on phone calls.
- Ally: Watching Home Alone. “You’re what the French call les incompetents.”
- Kaylee: Cozying up by the fireplace with some hot cocoa (and Bailey’s) with my family and pup.
- Marshall: Stockings full of goodies (Legos, gum, usually a good kitchen knife, carved wooden spatulas), oh and drinking eggnog.
- Kara: Drinking whiskey while wearing my ugly sweater.
- Emily C: Snowball fights!
- Britney: The general excitement in the air.
- Tim: Leftovers for days!
- Heather: Sparkling lights everywhere — and Michael Buble’s Christmas album.
- Emily D: Spending time with my family and giving gifts.